|Publishers||R. Narain Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Dr. Navneet Garud, Ramakant Joshi & Wasim Akram|
|Subject||Herbal Drug Technology|
Herbal Drug Technology
Availability: In stock
Textbook of Herbal drug Technology is the outcome of numerous efforts of authors to assimilate the voluminous knowledge of traditional and modern Herbal drug Technology which has long been a requirement of the curricula of various universities across the world. In times of yore, Herbal drug Technology was considered as the study of drugs of natural origin.
Estimated Delivery for Urban Areas 3 to 4 Days
Estimated Delivery for Rural Areas 5 to 7 Days
Table of Content
- Herbs as Raw Materials
- Biodynamic Agriculture
- Indian System of Medicine
- Herbal Drug & Herb-Food Interactions
- Herbal Cosmetics
- Herbal Excipients
- Herbal Formulations
- Evaluation of Drugs
- Patenting & Regulatory Requirements of Natural Products
- Regulatory Issues
- General Introduction to Herbal Industry
- Schedule T-Good Manufacturing Practice of Indian Systems of Medicine
Salient features include:
- A special feature of the book is an additional advantage that of inclusion of marketed products of the drugs described, a reasonable background to academician and researchers in the respective topic.
- A special miscellaneous chapter has been devoted to provide information about Ayurvedic, marine medicinal plants, nutraceuticals and cosmeceuticals as well as herbs that have proved to be pesticides or allergens or producing colours, dyes and hallucinogenic effects.
- This is illustrated Textbook of Herbal Drug Technology is a much-awaited masterpiece in its arena for B. Pharm. VI semester students.
Rohit Singh –
Excellent and latest informative study..
Maanas Purohit –
Very nice collection and material is very good according to syllabus language is also easy to understand
rahul jha –
Perfect Quality Books….!!
Esha Tanver –
Gr8 services On time delivery Premium quality