|Publishers||R. Narain Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Chandra Shekhar & Deshvir Singh|
Biochemistry is a growing field these days since the number of industrial applications are growing continuously. This book is also targeted to provide the knowledge to B. Pharm. II semester students of all the universities/technical institutions in India about biochemistry. All the aspects of syllabus have been discussed in brief & tried to provide best information.
Estimated Delivery for Urban Areas 3 to 4 Days
Estimated Delivery for Rural Areas 5 to 7 Days
Table of Content
- Carbohydrate Metabolism
- Pathways & Diseases
- Hormonal Regulation
- Biological Oxidation
- Metabolism of Lipids
- Metabolism of Amino Acids
- Nucleic Acid Metabolism & Genetic Information Transfer
Salient features include:
- The concepts are discussed unit-wise so that material looks concise & attractive. The entire book is divided into five units. Each unit is divided into chapters discussing different topics.
- The uniqueness of the book lies in the fact that the study material is precise & easily acceptable. The words used are easy & simple targeting every class of student.
- The current book is a small attempt to discuss the basics of biochemistry with the help of compounds and equations.