|Publishers||R. Narain Publishers & Distributors|
In the recent past years there has occurred rapid change in the field of microbiology. It has been tried to provide the latest information with respect to the syllabus in this book. The book is especially designed for the third semester students studying “Microbiology”. The topics are made easier by providing helpful diagrams.
Table of Content
- Introduction to Pharmaceutical Microbiology
- Staining & Its Techniques
- Fungi & Virus
- Disinfectant, Antiseptic & Sterility Tests
- Aseptic Area & Clean Room
- Microbiological Assay
- Microbial Spoilage
- Cell Culture
Salient features include:
- The concepts are discussed unit-wise so that material looks concise & attractive. The entire book is divided into five units. Each unit is divided into chapters discussing different topics.
- The uniqueness of the book lies in the fact that the study material is precise & easily acceptable. The words used are easy & simple targeting every class of student.
- The current book is a small attempt to discuss the basics of microbiology with the help of diagrams and illustrations.