|Publishers||R. Narain Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Dr. Sameer Rastogi|
Pharmaceutical Chemistry Book By RNPD | Pharmacy Series (AS PER PCI ER-2020)
Pharmaceutical chemistry is the study of drugs, and it involves drug development. This includes drug discovery, delivery, absorption, metabolism, and more. There are elements of biomedical analysis, pharmacology, pharmacokinetics, and pharmacodynamics. Pharmaceutical chemistry work is usually done in a lab setting. Pharmaceutical chemistry involves cures and remedies for disease, analytical techniques, pharmacology, metabolism, quality assurance, and drug chemistry. Many pharmaceutical chemistry students will later work in a lab. Pharmaceutical chemistry leads to careers in drug development, biotechnology, pharmaceutical companies, research facilities, and more.
Estimated Delivery for Urban Areas 3 to 4 Days
Estimated Delivery for Rural Areas 5 to 7 Days
Table of Content
1. Introduction to Pharmaceutical Chemistry
2. Volumetric Analysis
3. Inorganic Pharmaceuticals
4. Introduction to Nomenclature of
Organic Chemical Systems
5. Drugs Acting on Central Nervous System
6. Drugs Acting on Autonomic Nervous System
7. Drugs Acting on Cardiovascular System
9. Hypoglycemic Agents
10. Analgesic and Antiinflammatory Agents
11. Anti-infective Agents
13. Anti-neoplastic Agents
Multiple Choice Questions
Salient features include
- The book is designed to meet the needs of diploma in pharmacy students studying for the very first time in their curriculum.
- Thus complexity of the matter has been avoided with a view that complete course content has to be completed by the student in limited time period.
- The subject matter has been presented in a lucid, comprehensive and systematic manner which is easy to understand and also develops writing ability for students to score good marks in upcoming examination.
- Course content has been divided into topic and in chapters form according to curriculum framed by Pharmacy Council of India.