|Publishers||R. Narain Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Dr. Sokinder Kumar, Dr. Sameer Rastogi & Nidhi Srivastava|
|Subject||Human Anatomy & Physiology|
Human Anatomy & Physiology Pharmacy Series By RNPD (AS PER PCI ER-2020)
The first edition of the book has been written to meet the requirements of students of diploma in pharmacy (D. Pharm) in accordance with the new syllabus prescribed by Pharmacy Council of India. This book is small and humble effort has been put in for completing necessary information on the subject. An attempt has been made to demystify and simplify the basic concept for the students of pharmacy and to enable them get an evergreen success in Board of Technical examination. This book deals with the basic system of the body with reference to anatomy & physiology, and we have attempted to achieve maximum coverage in the simplest way.
Estimated Delivery for Urban Areas 3 to 4 Days
Estimated Delivery for Rural Areas 5 to 7 Days
Table of Content
1. Introduction and scope of Anatomy and Physiology
2. The Cell
3. The Tissue
4. The Blood
5. Circulatory System
6. Digestive System
7. Urinary System
8. Respiratory System
9. Lymphatic System
10. The Skeleton
11. Endocrine Glands
12. Sense Organs
13. Skeletal Muscles
14. Nervous System
15. Reproductive System
Board Question Papers
Salient features include
- The book is designed to meet the needs of diploma in pharmacy students studying for the very first time in their curriculum.
- Thus complexity of the matter has been avoided with a view that complete course content has to be completed by the student in limited time period.
- The subject matter has been presented in a lucid, comprehensive and systematic manner which is easy to understand and also develops writing ability for students to score good marks in upcoming examination.
- Course content has been divided into topic and in chapters form according to curriculum framed by Pharmacy Council of India.