|Publishers||R. Narain Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Rehan Uddin & Ms. Rachna|
|Subject||Text Book of Pharmacotherapeutics (In Hindi) (ER2020-24T)|
Text Book of Pharmacotherapeutics (In Hindi) (ER2020-24T)
Pharmacotherapeutics is a core subject in D. Pharm, which is taught in the second year. It is the branch of pharmacy that deals with the process of converting a novel chemical entity (NCE) or an existing medicine into a medication that patients may use safely and efficiently. It’s also known as dosage form design science where a student learns various techniques of developing a formulation. Many compounds have pharmacological characteristics, but many require specific handling to obtain therapeutically relevant concentrations at their areas of action. Pharmaceutics aids in the connection between medication formulation, distribution and disposal in the body.
Estimated Delivery for Urban Areas 3 to 4 Days
Estimated Delivery for Rural Areas 5 to 7 Days
Table of Content
- Pharmacotherapeutics – Introduction, scope, and objectives. Rational use of Medicines, Evidence Based Medicine, Essential Medicines List, Standard Treatment Guidelines (STGs)
- Definition, etiopathogenesis, clinical manifestations, on-pharmacological and pharmacological management of the diseases associated with
(a) Cardiovascular System
Angina and Myocardial infarction
Congestive Heart Failure
(b) Respiratory System
(c) Endocrine System
Thyroid disorders – Hypo and Hyperthyroidism
(d) Central Nervous System
(e) Gastro Intestinal Disorders
Gastro oesophageal reflux disease
Peptic Ulcer Disease
Alcoholic liver disease
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis)
(f) Haematological disorders
Iron deficiency anaemia
(g) Infectious diseases
Urinary tract infections
Gonorrhoea and Syphilis
HIV and Opportunistic infections
Viral Infections (SARS, CoV2)
(h) Musculoskeletal disorders
(j) Psychiatric Disorders
Conjunctivitis (bacterial and viral)
(l) Anti-microbial Resistance
(m) Women’s Health
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Comprehensive coverage of theoretical and diagrammatical aspects of pharmaceutics.
- All intricate aspects are explained by simple, lucid and specific explanations and substantiated with neat and elaborate diagrammatic sketches.
- Examples from pharmaceutics are included extensively.
There are no reviews yet.