|Publishers||R. Narain Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Dr. Niraj Gupta|
|Subject||Practical Manual of Physical Pharmaceutics – II|
Practical Manual of Physical Pharmaceutics-II
Availability: In stock
This practical handbook is structured to gradually give students practice doing various aspects of Physical Pharmaceutics – II in which students are engaged in the entire experiments. In this way students experience not only the power that science has to reveal the workings of the natural world but also its limitations, and tentativeness of this knowledge. We believe these aspects of science literacy will help students to use and evaluate scientific knowledge as they make decisions in their personal, professional and civic lives.
Estimated Delivery for Urban Areas 3 to 4 Days
Estimated Delivery for Rural Areas 5 to 7 Days
Table of Content
- Determination of particle size, particle size distribution using sieving method.
- Determination of particle size, particle size distribution using Microscopic method.
- Determination of bulk density, true density and porosity.
- Determine the angle of repose and influence of lubricant on angle of repose.
- Determination of viscosity of liquid using Ostwald’s viscometer.
- Determination sedimentation volume with effect of different suspending agent.
- Determination sedimentation volume with effect of different concentration of single suspending agent.
- Determination of viscosity of semisolid by using Brookfield viscometer.
- Determination of reaction rate constant first order.
- Determination of reaction rate constant second order
- Accelerated stability studies.
Salient features include:
- This book starts with the basic concept and understanding of this subject and this book will help students by providing the detailed but prominent information.
- The objective of making this book the best in segment has been fully achieved by systematic covering new PCI syllabus of this subject.
- We hope students will appreciate this book as resource for appropriate subject knowledge and aid to gain good marks in the examination.
Kuwarjeet Dayal –
Books are good and easy to understand. As well as process to purchase of books very easy
Ribeca Magar –
I observed many book publishers for pharmacy, but I must say RNPD is the best Pharmacy Book Publishers in India. They provides quality content as per PCI syllabus.