|Publishers||R. Narain Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Dakshina Gupta & Ankit Singh|
|Subject||Practical Manual of Pharmacology-III|
Practical Manual of Pharmacology-III
The purpose of writing this book is to make available a qualitative book on “Practical Manual of Pharmacology – III” for the students of B. Pharmacy. This book has been structured in 20 Experiments as per the new syllabus of B.Pharmacy suggested by the Pharmacy Council of India. Each practical has been written with aim to give a reasonable account of the topic with questions after each experiment for students in a clear and easy manner for viva-voce preparation.
Estimated Delivery for Urban Areas 3 to 4 Days
Estimated Delivery for Rural Areas 5 to 7 Days
|Dimensions||24 × 16 × 1 cm|
Table of Content
- Dose calculation in pharmacological experiments
- Antiallergic activity by mast cell stabilization assay
- Study of anti-ulcer activity of a drug using pylorus ligand (SHAY) rat model and NSAIDS induced ulcer model.
- Study of effect of drugs on gastrointestinal motility
- Effect of agonist and antagonists on guinea pig ileum
- Estimation of serum biochemical parameters by using semi- autoanalyser
- Effect of saline purgative on frog intestine
- Insulin hypoglycemic effect in rabbit
- Test for pyrogens ( rabbit method)
- Determination of acute oral toxicity (LD50) of a drug from a given data
- Determination of acute skin irritation / corrosion of a test substance
- Determination of acute eye irritation / corrosion of a test substance
- Calculation of pharmacokinetic parameters from a given data
- Biostatistics methods in experimental pharmacology (student’s test, ANOVA)
- Biostatistics methods in experimental pharmacology (Chi square test, Wilcoxon Signed Rank test).
- This book starts with the basic concept and understanding of this subject and this book will help students by providing the detailed but prominent information.
- The objective of making this book the best in segment has been fully achieved by systematic covering new PCI syllabus of this subject.
- We hope students will appreciate this book as resource for appropriate subject knowledge and aid to gain good marks in the examination.