|Publishers||R. Narain Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Dr. Reena Gupta & Dr. Jitendra Gupta|
|Subject||Practical Manual of Pharmacognosy|
Practical Manual of Pharmacognosy
The purpose of writing this book is to make available a qualitative book on “Practical Manual of Pharmacognosy” for the students of D. Pharmacy. This book has been structured in 39 Experiments as per the new syllabus of D. Pharmacy suggested by the Pharmacy Council of India. Each chapter has been written with aim to give a reasonable account of the topic with questions after each experiment for students in a clear and easy manner for viva-voce preparation.
Estimated Delivery for Urban Areas 3 to 4 Days
Estimated Delivery for Rural Areas 5 to 7 Days
Table of Content
1. Morphological Identification of the following drugs: Ispaghula, Senna, Coriander, Fennel, Cardamom, Ginger, Nutmeg, Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Clove, Ephedra, Rauwolfia, Gokhru, Punarnava, Cinchona, Agar.
2. Gross anatomical studies (Transverse Section) of the following drugs: Ajwain, Datura, Cinnamon, Cinchona, Coriander, Ashwagandha, Liquorice, Clove, Curcuma, Nux vomica, Vasaka.
3. Physical and chemical tests for evaluation of following drugs: Asafoetida, Benzoin, Pale catechu, Black catechu, Castor oil, Acacia, Tragacanth, Agar, Guar gum, Gelatine.
Salient features include:
- This book starts with the basic concept and understanding of this subject and this book will help students by providing the detailed but prominent information.
- The objective of making this book the best in segment has been fully achieved by systematic covering new PCI syllabus of this subject.
- We hope students will appreciate this book as resource for appropriate subject knowledge and aid to gain good marks in the examination.
There are no reviews yet.