|Publishers||R. Narain Publishers & Distributors|
|Subject||Practical Manual of Pharmaceutical Organic Chemistry – I|
Practical Manual of Pharmaceutical Organic Chemistry-I
Chemistry is an experimental science. Thus, it is important that students of chemistry do Experiments in the laboratory to understand applications of the theories they study in lecture. The present book entitled “Lab manual of Practical Pharmaceutical Organic Chemistry-I” has been designed to cover the Practical syllabus of B. Pharma course of organic Chemistry for students.
Estimated Delivery for Urban Areas 3 to 4 Days
Estimated Delivery for Rural Areas 5 to 7 Days
Table of Content
- To perform Preliminary tests of unknown organic compounds.
- To perform the identification test for saturation & unsaturation in given organic compound.
- To detect the presence of nitrogen, sulphur & halogen in organic compounds.
- To perform Solubility test of unknown organic compounds.
- To identify Functional group present in organic compounds.
- To prepare different derivatives of organic compounds.
- To identify Melting point of Unknown organic compound.
- To identify Boiling point of Unknown organic compound.
- To prepare different Molecular model.
- Molecular Models Worksheet
Salient features include:
- The basic principles and theory have been explained in simple, concise and lucid manner. Adequate examples have also been included to enable the students to grasp the subject easily.
- This book contains nine experiments and at the end of each experiment, viva voce question are introduced that will help the students to check their knowledge and self assessment.
- We hope the students studying practical aspects of organic chemistry would be benefitted from this book.
- This practical handbook provides structured guidance to both the lab instructor and the student.