|Publishers||R. Narain Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Ajmer Singh Grewal, Dr. Sukhbir Singh & Dr. Neelam Sharma|
|Subject||Practical Manual of Pharmaceutical Inorganic Chemistry|
Practical Manual of Pharmaceutical Inorganic Chemistry
The purpose of writing this book is to make available a qualitative book on “Practical Pharmaceutical Inorganic Chemistry” for the students of B. Pharmacy. This book has been structured in 7 Chapters (33 Experiments) as per the new syllabus of B. Pharmacy suggested by the Pharmacy Council of India. Each chapter has been written with aim to give a reasonable account of the topic with questions after each experiment for students in a clear and easy manner for viva-voce preparation.
Table of Content
- Limit tests
- Identification tests
- Assays of selected inorganic pharmaceuticals
- Preparation of inorganic pharmaceuticals
- Tests for purity
Salient features include:
- This book starts with the basic concept and understanding of this subject and this book will help students by providing the detailed but prominent information.
- The objective of making this book the best in segment has been fully achieved by systematic covering new PCI syllabus of this subject.
- We hope students will appreciate this book as resource for appropriate subject knowledge and aid to gain good marks in the examination.