|R. Narain Publishers & Distributors
|Prof. Shivani Agarwal, Ms. Komal & Pradeep Kumar
|Practical Manual of Communication Skills
Practical Manual of Communication Skills
The purpose of writing this book is to make available a qualitative book on “Practical Communication Skills” for the students of B. Pharmacy. This book has been structured in 17 Experiments as per the new syllabus of B. Pharmacy suggested by the Pharmacy Council of India. Each chapter has been written with aim to give a reasonable account of the topic with questions after each experiment for students in a clear and easy manner for viva-voce preparation.
Estimated Delivery for Urban Areas 3 to 4 Days
Estimated Delivery for Rural Areas 5 to 7 Days
|24 × 16 × 1 cm
Table of Content
The following learning modules are to be conducted using words worth English language lab software:
1. Basic communication covering the following topics
a) Meeting People
b) Asking Questions
c) Making Friends
d) What did you do?
e) Do’s and Dont’s
2. Pronunciations covering the following topics
a) Pronunciation (Consonant Sounds)
b) Pronunciation and Nouns
c) Pronunciation (Vowel Sounds)
3. Advanced leaning
a) Listening Comprehension / Direct and Indirect Speech
b) Figures of Speech
c) Effective Communication
d) Writing Skills
e) Effective Writing
f) Interview Handling Skills
g) E-Mail etiquette
h) Presentation Skills
- This book starts with the basic concept and understanding of this subject and this book will help students by providing the detailed but prominent information.
- The objective of making this book the best in segment has been fully achieved by systematic covering new PCI syllabus of this subject.
- We hope students will appreciate this book as resource for appropriate subject knowledge and aid to gain good marks in the examination.