|Publishers||R. Narain Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Shubham Verma & Bhanu Priya|
|Subject||Physical Pharmaceutics – I|
Physical Pharmaceutics – I
Availability: In stock
Physical pharmacy is a core subject of pharmaceutics. The methodological knowledge of the subject is essential to understand the basic of some other subject like biopharmaceutics, formulation science, pharmaceutical technology etc. This will also helps in development of drug and drug products.
Estimated Delivery for Urban Areas 3 to 4 Days
Estimated Delivery for Rural Areas 5 to 7 Days
Table of Content
- Introduction of Physical Pharmacy
- Solubility & Distribution Phenomena
- States of Matter
- Determination of The Physical Properties of Molecules
- Micromeritics & Powder Rhelogy
- Surface & Interfacial Phenomena
- Complexation & Protein Binding
- pH, Buffers & Isotonic Solutions
- Glossary Words
- Multiple Choice Questions
Salient features include:
- Understand and apply the various parameters and equipments used during various unit Operations in pharmaceutical industry.
- Select the materials used in construction of pharmaceutical plants and minimizes the corrosion of the construction materials of plants and equipments.
- Have an idea about the efficiency of process and equipments.
- Understand the safety with respect to the process, raw chemicals, finished products and long term effect on environment.
- Decide the financial viability and delivery time period of the products as demanded by the purchaser.
Rocky Singh –
Excellent and latest informative study..
Daksh Khanna –
Excellent and latest informative study materials and books as need of the hour.. must purchase for everyone. Undoubtedly unique in its kind.
harsh jha –
Perfect Quality Books….!!
Bhanu Singh –
Good quality in genuine price
Rani Vivuu –
Gr8 services On time delivery Premium quality
Benu Malhotra –
It is awesome book