|Publishers||R. Narain Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Shubham Verma & Bhanu Priya|
|Subject||Physical Pharmaceutics – I|
Physical Pharmaceutics – I
Physical pharmacy is a core subject of pharmaceutics. The methodological knowledge of the subject is essential to understand the basic of some other subject like biopharmaceutics, formulation science, pharmaceutical technology etc. This will also helps in development of drug and drug products.
Table of Content
- Introduction of Physical Pharmacy
- Solubility & Distribution Phenomena
- States of Matter
- Determination of The Physical Properties of Molecules
- Micromeritics & Powder Rhelogy
- Surface & Interfacial Phenomena
- Complexation & Protein Binding
- pH, Buffers & Isotonic Solutions
- Glossary Words
- Multiple Choice Questions
Salient features include:
- Understand and apply the various parameters and equipments used during various unit Operations in pharmaceutical industry.
- Select the materials used in construction of pharmaceutical plants and minimizes the corrosion of the construction materials of plants and equipments.
- Have an idea about the efficiency of process and equipments.
- Understand the safety with respect to the process, raw chemicals, finished products and long term effect on environment.
- Decide the financial viability and delivery time period of the products as demanded by the purchaser.