|Publishers||R. Narain Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Dr. Navneet Garud, Ramakant Joshi, Santosh Bhadkariya & Wasim Akram|
Textbook of Pharmacy Practice is the outcome of numerous efforts of authors to assimilate the voluminous knowledge of principles of pharmacy practice, including the responsibilities of the pharmacy technician and medication safety which has long been a requirement of the curricula of various hospitals and health care system across the world.
Estimated Delivery for Urban Areas 3 to 4 Days
Estimated Delivery for Rural Areas 5 to 7 Days
Table of Content
- Hospital and its Organization
- Hospital Pharmacy and its Organization
- Adverse Drug Reaction
- Community Pharmacy
- Drug Distribution System In a Hospital
- Hospital Formulary
- Therapeutic Drug Monitoring
- Medication Adherence
- Patient Medication History Interview
- Community Pharmacy Management
- Pharmacy and Therapeutic Committee
- Drug Information Services
- Patient Counseling
- Education and Training Program In the Hospital
- Prescribed Medication Order & Communication Skils
- Budget Preparation and Implementation
- Clinical Pharmacy
- Over the Counter (OTC) Sales
- Drug Store Management and Inventory Control
- Investigational Use of Drugs
- Interpretation of Clinical Laboratory Tests
- Multiple Choice Questions
Salient features include:
- It is a highly interdisciplinary science, encompassing a broad range of studies involving modern hospital and clinical practices with the interference of pharmacy practice. Considering all this comprehensive information of the subject, a textbook is premeditated to contribute substantially to an adverse drug reaction, drug interaction, community pharmacy, drug distribution system in the hospital, hospital formulary, Therapeutic drug monitoring (TDM) and ultimately the patient care.
- A special feature of the book is an additional advantage that of inclusion of market products of the drugs described a reasonable background to academician and researchers in the respective topic.
- This is illustrated Textbook of Pharmacy Practice is a much-awaited masterpiece in its arena for B. Pharm. VII semester students.