|R. Narain Publishers & Distributors
|Dr. Amit Kumar Yadav
|Pharmacotherapeutics Series By RNPD
Pharmacotherapeutics Series By RNPD (AS PER PCI ER-2020)
This book of Pharmacotherapeutics is written and designed to fulfill the needs of second year Diploma students who shall be facing the subject for the very first time.
It is written in a clear, concise, easily understandable scientific language and is structured in such a manner to meet the requirements of PCI curriculum.
The entire book contains 14 chapters written in a very precise manner assembling the pharmacotherapy of most of the human disorders.
Estimated Delivery for Urban Areas 3 to 4 Days
Estimated Delivery for Rural Areas 5 to 7 Days
|20 × 12 × 1 cm
Table of Content
2. Cardiovascular System
3. Respiratory System
4. Endocrine System
5. Central Nervous System
6. Gastro Intestinal Disorders
7. Haematological disorders
8. Infectious diseases
9. Musculoskeletal disorders
11. Psychiatric Disorders
13. Anti-microbial Resistance
14. Women’s Health
Salient features include
- The book is designed to meet the needs of diploma in pharmacy students studying for the very first time in their curriculum.
- Thus complexity of the matter has been avoided with a view that complete course content has to be completed by the student in limited time period.
- The subject matter has been presented in a lucid, comprehensive and systematic manner which is easy to understand and also develops writing ability for students to score good marks in upcoming examination.
- Course content has been divided into topic and in chapters form according to curriculum framed by Pharmacy Council of India.