|Publishers||R. Narain Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Suresh Chandra & Abhinav Prasoon Mishra|
|Subject||Pharmacology – I|
Pharmacology – I
Availability: In stock
The main purpose of the subject is to understand what drugs do to the living organisms and how their effects can be applied to therapeutics. This book covers the information about the general introduction of pharmacology including pharmacokinetics pharmacodynamics, ADR, Drug interactions and Drug discovery and clinical evaluation of new drug. This book also explains Pharmacology of drugs acting on peripheral nervous system and central nervous system in regards of organization and Neurohumoral transmission in PNS and CNS.
Estimated Delivery for Urban Areas 3 to 4 Days
Estimated Delivery for Rural Areas 5 to 7 Days
Table of Content
- Introduction to Pharmacology
- Adverse Drug Reactions
- Drug Interactions
- Discovery & Development of New Drug
- Drugs Acting On Peripheral Nervous System
- Drugs Acting On Central Nervous System – I
- Drugs Acting On Central Nervous System – II
Salient features include:
- Easy to understand style of writing which makes the book a self study material.
- Special attention given on topics regarding Psychopharmacological agents, Drugs used in Parkinsons disease and Alzheimer’s disease, CNS stimulants and nootropics, Opioid analgesics and their antagonists and Drug addiction, drug abuse, tolerance and dependence.
- The language of the book on the whole, is easy to understand.
- Each concept of book labelled figures which easy to understand for students.
Harsh Dubey –
A very informative and quality material provided to the students for scoring good Mark’s.
sonu sharma –
Excellent and latest informative study material.
ROHIT MITTAL –
I observed many book publishers for pharmacy, but I must say RNPD is the best Pharmacy Book Publishers in India. They provides quality content as per PCI syllabus.