|Publishers||R. Narain Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Dr. Lokesh Kumar Bhardwaj|
This book Pharmacognosy is written in a very simple language giving suitable illustration wherever required to make the students understands the topics in a better manner. This book covers the Definition, history and scope, classification of Pharmacogonosy, Adulteration and drug evaluation, Occurrence, distribution, organoleptic evaluation, chemical constituents including tests wherever applicable and therapeutic efficacy of following categories of drugs. Laxatives, Cardiotonics, Carminatives & G.I. regulators, Astringents, Drugs acting on nervous system, Antihypertensive, Antitussives, Antirheumatics, Antitumour, Antileprotics, Antidiabetics, Diuretics, Antidysenterics, Antiseptics and disinfectants, Antimalarials, Oxytocics, Vitamins, Enzymes, Perfumes and flavoring agents, Pharmaceutical aids. This book will help you to be successful in your analysis course for D.Pharm. students of all the universities/technical institutions in India.
Out of stock
Table of Content
- System of Classification of Natural origin
- Quality control of crude drugs
- Chemical Nature of Natural drugs
- Carminativea and Gastrointestinal regulators
- Drugs acting on Nervous System
- Antitumor Agents
- Antiseptics and disinfectants
- Perfumes and Flavouring Agents
- Pharmaceutical Aids
- Miscellaneous drugs
- Collection and Preparation of crude drugs
- Study of Fibres and Surgical Dressings
- Gross anatomical study of crude drugs
- Board Question Papers
Salient features include
- The book is designed to meet the needs of diploma in pharmacy students studying for the very first time in their curriculum.
- Thus complexity of the matter has been avoided with a view that complete course content has to be completed by the student in limited time period.
- The subject matter has been presented in a lucid, comprehensive and systematic manner which is easy to understand and also develops writing ability for students to score good marks in upcoming examination.
- Course content has been divided into topic and in chapters form according to curriculum framed by Pharmacy Council of India.