|Publishers||R. Narain Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Nisha Gupta & Prashant Pandey|
|Subject||Pharmaceutics – II|
Pharmaceutics – II
This book Pharmaceutics – II is written in a very simple language giving suitable illustration wherever required to make the students understands the topics in a better manner. This book covers the Prescriptions, Incompatibilities in Prescriptions, Posology, Dispensed Medications, Powders, Monophasic Liquid Dosage Form, Suspensions, Emulsions, Ointments, Paste, Jellies, Suppositories & Peassaries, Dental & Cosmetic Preparation, Parenteral Dosage Forms & Sterility Testing, Ophthalmic Products. This book will help you to be successful in your analysis course for D.Pharm. students of all the universities/technical institutions in India.
Estimated Delivery for Urban Areas 3 to 4 Days
Estimated Delivery for Rural Areas 5 to 7 Days
Table of Content
- Incompatibilities in Prescriptions
- Dispensed Medications
- Monophasic Liquid Dosage Form
- Suppositories & Peassaries
- Dental & Cosmetic Preparation
- Parenteral Dosage Forms & Sterility Testing
- Ophthalmic Products
Salient features include
- The book is designed to meet the needs of diploma in pharmacy students studying for the very first time in their curriculum.
- Thus complexity of the matter has been avoided with a view that complete course content has to be completed by the student in limited time period.
- The subject matter has been presented in a lucid, comprehensive and systematic manner which is easy to understand and also develops writing ability for students to score good marks in upcoming examination.
- Course content has been divided into topic and in chapters form according to curriculum framed by Pharmacy Council of India.