|Publishers||R. Narain Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Prashant Pandey & Ms. Richa Shukla|
Pharmaceutics-I (RNPD B. Pharm. Series)
This book is designed to meet the needs of bachelor in pharmacy students studying for the very first time in their curriculum. Thus complexity of the matter has been avoided with a view that complete course content has to be completed by the student in limited time period. Every precaution has been taken for accuracy and clarity of the subject matter. We hope that this book will be successful in its objectives and will receive appreciation from students and teachers alike.
Estimated Delivery for Urban Areas 3 to 4 Days
Estimated Delivery for Rural Areas 5 to 7 Days
Table of Content
- Historical Background & Development of Pharmacy
- Dosage Forms of Drugs
- Pharmaceutical Calculations
- Liquid Dosage Form
- Monophasic Liquid Dosage Form
- Pharmaceutical Incompatibilities
- Dictionary Words
1. Exactly as per syllabus prescribed by Pharmacy council of India.
2. Easy to follow, step wise , self explanatory and students friendly.
3. Well labeled diagram.