|Publishers||R. Narain Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Dr. Sandeep Kumar & Ashish Srivastava|
|Subject||Pharmaceutical Organic Chemistry – I|
Pharmaceutical Organic Chemistry-I
This book Pharmaceutical Organic Chemistry-I issued for the students of B. Pharm. II semester of various universities of India. This book has been written strictly in accordance with the current syllabus prescribed by Pharmacy Council of India. All mechanisms related with organic chemistry have been explained in a step by step manner.
Table of Content
- Basic Concept of Organic Chemistry
- Classification, nomenclature and isomerism
- Lkanes*, Alkenes* & Conjugated Dienes*
- Alkyl Halides & Alcohols
- Carbonyl Compounds (Aldehydes & Ketones)
- Carboxylic Acids
- Aliphatic Amines
Salient features include:
The current book is a small attempt to discuss the basics of pharmaceutical organic chemistry–I with the help of illustrations. Every attempt has been made that
- Language is easily followed by the reader.
- Study material is not too lengthy and on the other hand vital details are present.
- Course content is accompanied with illustrations.
- Course content can be easily read and revised in specified time period.