|Publishers||R. Narain Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Dr. Manoj Katual|
Jurisprudence means study of fundamental laws. Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence is study of laws related to pharmacy. Forensic Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence is a branch of pharmacy, which deals with various legislations pertaining to drugs and pharmaceuticals and profession of pharmacy. This subject encompasses the knowledge of various Acts, Rules, Statutes, Schedules, Sections etc., which directly or indirectly influence the profession of pharmacy in the country and various operations pertaining to procurement, manufacture and distribution of different kinds of dosage forms.
Estimated Delivery for Urban Areas 3 to 4 Days
Estimated Delivery for Rural Areas 5 to 7 Days
Table of Content
- Drugs & Cosmetics Act, 1940 (Part I)
- Drugs & Cosmetics Act, 1940 (Part II)
- Pharmacy Act, 1948
- Medicinal & Toilet Preparations Act, 1955
- Narcotics Drugs & Psychotropic Act, 1985
- Drugs & Magic Remedies Act, 1954
- Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Act, 1960
- National Pharmaceutical Pricing Authority
- Pharmaceutical Legislations
- Code of Pharmaceutical ethics
- Medical Termination of Pregnancy Act
- Right to Information Act
- Introduction to Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)
Salient features include:
The current book is a small attempt to discuss the basics of pharmaceutical jurisprudence with the help of illustrations. Every attempt has been made that:
- Language is easily followed by the reader.
- Study material is not too lengthy and on the other hand vital details are present.
- Course content is accompanied with illustrations.
- Course content can be easily read and revised in specified time period.