|R. Narain Publishers & Distributors
|Dr. Sameer Rastogi, Dr. Yogesh Murti & Nidhi Srivastava
|Pharmaceutical Chemistry – II
This book Pharmaceutical Chemistry – II is written in a very simple language giving suitable illustration wherever required to make the students understands the topics in a better manner. This book covers the Introduction to the nomenclature of organic compound, Antisepetics and disinfectants, Sulphonamides, Antileprotic drugs, Anti-tubercular drugs, Antiamoebic and anthelmintic drugs, Antibiotics, Antifungal agents, Antimalarial drugs, Tranquilizers, Hypnotics, General anesthetics, Antidepressant drugs, Analeptics, Adrenergic drugs, Anti adrenergics, Cholinergic drugs, Cholinergic antagonist, Diuretics drugs, Cardiovascular drugs, Hypoglycemic agents, Coagulants and anticoagulants, Local anesthetics, Histamine and anti histaminic agents, Analgesic and anti-pyretics, Throxine and antithyroides, Diagnostic agents, Steroidal drugs, Anti Neo-plastic drugs. This book will help you to be successful in your analysis course for D.Pharm. students of all the universities/technical institutions in India.
Out of stock
Table of Content
- Introduction to the nomenclature of organic compound
- Antisepetics and disinfectants
- Antileprotic drugs
- Anti-tubercular drugs
- Antiamoebic and anthelmintic drugs
- Antifungal agents
- Antimalarial drugs
- General anesthetics
- Antidepressant drugs
- Adrenergic drugs
- Anti adrenergics
- Cholinergic drugs
- Cholinergic antagonist
- Diuretics drugs
- Cardiovascular drugs
- Hypoglycemic agents
- Coagulants and anticoagulants
- Local anesthetics
- Histamine and anti histaminic agents
- Analgesic and anti-pyretics
- Throxine and antithyroides
- Diagnostic agents
- Steroidal drugs
- Anti Neo-plastic drugs
- Board question paper
Salient features include
- The book is designed to meet the needs of diploma in pharmacy students studying for the very first time in their curriculum.
- Thus complexity of the matter has been avoided with a view that complete course content has to be completed by the student in limited time period.
- The subject matter has been presented in a lucid, comprehensive and systematic manner which is easy to understand and also develops writing ability for students to score good marks in upcoming examination.
- Course content has been divided into topic and in chapters form according to curriculum framed by Pharmacy Council of India.