|Publishers||R. Narain Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Shom Prakash Kushwaha & Dr. Sujeet Gupta|
|Subject||Pharmaceutical Analysis – I|
Pharmaceutical Analysis – I
This Pharmaceutical Analysis-I book is intended for Pharmacy students especially First Year students of Bachelor of Pharmacy. The book is also beneficial for professionals engaged in Quality Control Department and students preparing for competitive examinations such as GPAT. We have tried to emphasize on the basics of pharmaceutical analysis without excessive dwelling. This textbook will help you to be successful in your analysis course for B.Pharm. students of all the universities/technical institutions in India.
Table of Content
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Primary and Secondary Standards
- Acid Base Titration
- Neutralization Curve
- Non – Aqueous Titration
- Precipitation Titration
- Complexometric Titration
- Diazotization Titration
- Redox Titration
- Types of Redox Titrations
- Practice Paper
The current book is a small attempt to discuss the basics of pharmaceutical analysis with the help of illustrations. Every attempt has been made that:
- Language is easily followed by the reader.
- Study material is not too lengthy and on the other hand vital details are present.
- Course content is accompanied with illustrations.
- Course content can be easily read and revised in specified time period.