|Publishers||R. Narain Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Dr. Sameer Rastogi, Dr. Sushil Kumar, Dr. Mohit Gupta & Nidhi Srivastava,|
|Subject||Medicinal Chemistry – III|
Availability: In stock
This is illustrated Textbook of Medicinal Chemistry III is a much-awaited masterpiece in its arena, targeted mainly to B. Pharm. VI Sem. Students. It aims at eliminating the inadequacies in teaching and learning of medicinal chemistry by providing enormous information on all the topics in medicinal chemistry of synthetic drugs.
Estimated Delivery for Urban Areas 3 to 4 Days
Estimated Delivery for Rural Areas 5 to 7 Days
Table of Content
- Anti-tubercular Agents
- Antiviral agents
- Antifungal agents
- Sulphonamides and Sulfones
- Introduction to Drug Design
Salient features include:
- Each topic provides well-illustrated synthetic schemes and alternative synthetic routes for majority of drugs that help in quick and enhanced understanding of the subject Covers the syllabus as per PCI for B.Pharm VI sem.
- This book is write to impart fundamental knowledge on the structure, chemistry and therapeutic value of drugs and emphasis on modern techniques of rational drug design like quantitative structure activity relationship (QSAR), Prodrug concept, combinatorial chemistry and Computer aided drug design (CADD).
- This is illustrated Textbook of Medicinal Chemistry is a much-awaited masterpiece in its arena for B. Pharm. VIth semester students.
Nachiket Thakur –
I observed many book publishers for pharmacy, but I must say RNPD is the best Pharmacy Book Publishers in India. They provides quality content as per PCI syllabus.
reena sharma –
Study material provided by RNPD is easy to understand and as per syllabus.
Anuj Kumar –
Gr8 services On time delivery