|Publishers||R. Narain & Co.|
|Author||Dr. Vikhyat Singhal|
|Subject||International Human Resource Management|
International Human Resource Management (HR 05)
This book is designed to meet the needs of master of business administration students studying for the very first time in their curriculum. Thus complexity of the matter has been avoided with a view that complete course content has to be completed by the student in limited time period. The subject matter has been presented in a lucid, comprehensive and systematic manner which is easy to understand and also develops writing ability for students to score good marks in upcoming examination. This book includes all types of questions according to new pattern of university. Course content has been divided into topic wise and in chapter wise form according to curriculum framed by Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow. This book includes unsolved papers of last years and sample paper. We hope that this book will be successful in its objectives and will receive appreciation from students and teachers alike.
Estimated Delivery for Urban Areas 3 to 4 Days
Estimated Delivery for Rural Areas 5 to 7 Days
Table of Content
- International Human Resource Management
- Staffing Practices in International Human Resource Management
- Industrial Relations and International Practices in Industrial Relations
- Equal Opportunity and Diversity Management in Global Context
- Emerging Trends in International HRM
Salient features include:
- Comprehensive coverage of theoretical aspects in management concept & Indian ethos.
- All intricate aspects are explained by simple, lucid and specific explanations and substantiated with neat and elaborate diagrammatic sketches.
Navjot Gill –
Worth reading books at a reasonable price. Appreciable & effective content.Help the students to understand the core concept of the topic.