|Publishers||R. Narain Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Pranjal Kumar Singh & Alok Kumar Singh|
|Subject||Industrial Pharmacy – II|
Industrial Pharmacy – II
This book has been written strictly as per the syllabus laid down by Pharmacy Council of India for the course in Instrumental Methods of Analysis in semester VII of bachelor of pharmacy course.
Table of Content
- Pilot plant scale up techniques
- Technology development and transfer
- Regulatory affairs
- Regulatory requirements for drug approval
- Quality management systems
- Indian Regulatory Requirements
- Multiple Choice Questions
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.