|Publishers||R. Narain Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Pranjal Kumar Singh & Dr. Sunil Kumar|
|Subject||Industrial Pharmacy – I|
Industrial Pharmacy – I
Availability: In stock
This book aims to serve as a complete textbook for the students of B.Pharm fifth semester. This book explains the fundamentals of dosage form designing and elaborates the technologies and methods used in the simplest possible way. It maintains the balance between the basic essentials and advanced areas of knowledge, apart from the usual topics. It is a thoughtful compilation as a backbone of pharmaceutics. The efforts have been made mainly to let students understand the primary aspects of dosage form designing, prior required information, storage, stability and evaluation parameters to manufacture a safe, effective and stable dosage form.
Estimated Delivery for Urban Areas 3 to 4 Days
Estimated Delivery for Rural Areas 5 to 7 Days
Table of Content
- Preformulation Studies
- Physical properties
- Chemical Properties
- Liquid orals
- Hard gelatin capsules
- Soft gelatin capsules
- Parenteral Products
- Ophthalmic Preparations
- Pharmaceutical Aerosols
- Packaging Materials Science
Salient features include:
- This book covers a wide range of areas in brief and contains a comprehensive description.
- This book would help in bridging the existing gap of long-needed demand for budding pharmacy technocrats, academicians and pharmacists, especially the budding professionals of pharmacy.
- The language of the book is kept simple and easy to understand and to make it student friendly.
- This book contains numerous specimens, vivid illustrations, tables, flow charts to present the ideas.
Imaran Kulkarni –
Particularly for pharmacy we have gained satisfactorily .it is a plateform where aacording to syllabus all books are available
op yadav –
Excellent and latest informative study…
sammer khan –
Excellent and latest informative study materials
Aman Kumar –
Very happy with this Book
Nandita Choudhary –
Very nice collection and material is very good according to syllabus language is also easy to understand