|Publishers||R. Narain Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Dr. Lokesh Kumar Bhardwaj & Vimal Kumar|
|Subject||Health Education & Community Pharmacy|
Health Education & Community Pharmacy
This book Health Education & Community Pharmacy is written in a very simple language giving suitable illustration wherever required to make the students understands the topics in a better manner. This book covers the Concept of health, Nutrition and health, Demography and family planning, First aid, Environment and health, Fundamental principles of microbiology, Communicable diseases, Intestinal infection, Arthropod borne infections, Surface infection, Sexually transmitted diseases, Non-communicable diseases, Epidemiology. This book will help you to be successful in your analysis course for D.Pharm. students of all the universities/technical institutions in India.
Table of Content
- Concept of Health
- Nutrition and Health
- Demography and Family Planning
- First Aid
- Environment and Health
- Fundamental Principals of Microbiology
- Communicable Disease
- Non – Communicable Disease
- Board Question Papers
Salient features include
- The book is designed to meet the needs of diploma in pharmacy students studying for the very first time in their curriculum.
- Thus complexity of the matter has been avoided with a view that complete course content has to be completed by the student in limited time period.
- The subject matter has been presented in a lucid, comprehensive and systematic manner which is easy to understand and also develops writing ability for students to score good marks in upcoming examination.
- Course content has been divided into topic and in chapters form according to curriculum framed by Pharmacy Council of India.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.