|Publishers||R. Narain Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Dr. Pawan Kumar & Dr. Archana Agarwal|
|Subject||Drug Store & Business Management|
Drug Store & Business Management
This book Drug Store & Business Management is written in a very simple language giving suitable illustration wherever required to make the students understands the topics in a better manner. This book covers the Introduction of Trade, Industry and Commerce, Drug House Management, Sales Promotion, Market Research, Recruitment, Training, Banking and Finance, Introduction to the accounting. This book will help you to be successful in your analysis course for D.Pharm. students of all the universities/technical institutions in India.
Table of Content
- Introduction of Business
- Introduction of Trade, Industry & Commerce
- Concept & Forms of Business Organization
- Introduction of Economics & Management
- Channels of Distribution
- Drug House Management
- Concept of Sales
- Recruitment, Training & Compensation to Pharmacist
- Banking & Finance
- Introduction to Accountancy
- Basic Accounting Terms
- Accounting Concept & Conventions
- Journal, Ledger & Trial Balance
- Cash Book
- Financial Statements
- Analysis of Financial Statements
- Budget & Budgeting
Salient features include
- The book is designed to meet the needs of diploma in pharmacy students studying for the very first time in their curriculum.
- Thus complexity of the matter has been avoided with a view that complete course content has to be completed by the student in limited time period.
- The subject matter has been presented in a lucid, comprehensive and systematic manner which is easy to understand and also develops writing ability for students to score good marks in upcoming examination.
- Course content has been divided into topic and in chapters form according to curriculum framed by Pharmacy Council of India.