|Publishers||R. Narain Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Dr. Roma Ghai & Dr. Radha Goel|
|Subject||Practical Manual of Pharmacotherapeutics|
Practical Manual of Pharmacotherapeutics
The purpose of writing this book is to make available a qualitative book on “Practical Manual of Pharmacotherapeutics” for the students of D. Pharmacy. This book has been structured in 24 practicals as per the new syllabus of ER-2020 D. Pharmacy suggested by the Pharmacy Council of India. Each chapter has been written with aim to give a reasonable account of the topic with questions after each experiment for students in a clear and easy manner for viva-voce preparation.
Estimated Delivery for Urban Areas 3 to 4 Days
Estimated Delivery for Rural Areas 5 to 7 Days
|Dimensions||24 × 16 × 1 cm|
Table of Content
I. Preparation and discussion of SOAP (Subjective, Objective,
Assessment and Plan) notes for at least SIX clinical cases (real /
hypothetical) of the following disease conditions.
2. Angina Pectoris
3. Myocardial Infarction
5. Rheumatoid arthritis
13. Anaemia (any one type as covered in theory)
14. Viral infection (any one type as covered in theory)
15. Dermatological conditions (any one condition as covered in theory)
II. Patient counselling exercises using role plays based on the real /
hypothetical clinical case scenarios. The students are expected to provide
counselling on disease condition, medications, life-style modifications,
monitoring parameters, etc. and the same shall be documented. (Minimum
III. Simulated cases to enable dose calculation of selected
drugs in paediatrics, and geriatrics under various pathological
conditions. (Minimum 4 cases)
Salient features include:
- This book starts with the basic concept and understanding of this subject and this book will help students by providing the detailed but prominent information.
- The objective of making this book the best in segment has been fully achieved by systematic covering new PCI syllabus of this subject.
- We hope students will appreciate this book as resource for appropriate subject knowledge and aid to gain good marks in the examination.