|R. Narain Publishers & Distributors
|Dr. Niraj Gupta
|Practical Manual of Industrial Pharmacy-I
Practical Manual of Industrial Pharmacy-I
The purpose of writing this book is to make available a qualitative book on “Practical Manual of Industrial Pharmacy-I” for the students of B. Pharmacy. This book has been structured in 16 Experiments as per the new syllabus of B.Pharmacy suggested by the Pharmacy Council of India. Each practical has been written with aim to give a reasonable account of the topic with questions after each experiment for students in a clear and easy manner for viva-voce preparation.
Estimated Delivery for Urban Areas 3 to 4 Days
Estimated Delivery for Rural Areas 5 to 7 Days
|24 × 16 × 1 cm
Table of Content
BP 506 P. Industrial PharmacyI (Practical)
- Preformulation studies on paracetamol/asparin/or any other drug
- Preparation and evaluation of Paracetamol tablets
- Preparation and evaluation of Aspirin tablets
- Coating of tablets- film coating of tables/granules
- Preparation and evaluation of Tetracycline capsules
- Preparation of Calcium Gluconate injection
- Preparation of Ascorbic Acid injection
- Qulaity control test of (as per IP) marketed tablets and capsules
- Preparation of Eye drops/ and Eye ointments
- Preparation of Creams (cold / vanishing cream)
- Evaluation of Glass containers (as per IP).
- This book starts with the basic concept and understanding of this subject and this book will help students by providing the detailed but prominent information.
- The objective of making this book the best in segment has been fully achieved by systematic covering new PCI syllabus of this subject.
- We hope students will appreciate this book as resource for appropriate subject knowledge and aid to gain good marks in the examination.