|Publishers||R. Narain Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Dr. Manoj Katual|
|Subject||Practical Manual of Computer Application In Pharmacy|
Practical Manual of Computer Application In Pharmacy
A Handbook of Practical Pharmaceutical Sciences in Computer Applications in Pharmacy which covers almost all experiments prescribed for the B.Pharmacy 2nd Semester Practical subjects as per PCI latest syllabus. Pharmaceutical aspects and experiments are linked to Computer Applications in Pharmacy, which are need of the hour for B. Pharmacy course. In modern era of science and technology, the usage of computers in pharmaceutical field has became an integral part.
Table of Content
- Design a Questionnaire using word processing package to gather information about a particular disease.
- Creating mailing labels using Label Wizard, generating label in MS word.
- Create a HTML Web Page to show Personal Information.
- Retrieve information of a drug and its adverse effects using online tools.
- Create a database in MS Access to store the Patient Information with required Access.
- Design a form in MS Access to view, add, delete or modify patient record information.
- Generating Report and Printing the report from patient database.
- Creating Invoice Table using- MS Access
- Creating and Working with Queries in MS Access.
- Give the various components, their functions and identification of various parts of a computer and peripherals. Perform installation of a computer and loading system software and application software.
- Installation of DOS and simple exercise on TYPE, REN, DEL, CD, MD, COPY, TREE, BACKUP commands.
- Exercise on entering text and data (Typing practice) features of windows as an operating system.
- File management using MS word, page set up using MS word, editing a document using MS word.
- Formatting a document using MS Word tables and boarders using MS word working with more than one window in MS word.
Salient features include:
- Theoretical background of each and every experimental procedure.
- Elaboration of making of tables/profiles whenever required.
- Explanation of result with proper calculative measures.
- Computerized structure with method and mode of application etc. are included in the book for better understanding the process.
- The book is written by using simple language and in concise form to help students retain more. Required diagrams are also added for better understanding.