|Publishers||R. Narain Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Krishn Kumar Agrawal & Dr. Tripanshu Gupta|
|Subject||Practical Manual of Human Anatomy & Physiology – I|
Practical Manual of Human Anatomy & Physiology-I
This Practical handbook on human anatomy and physiology is meant for undergraduate pharmacy students. Human Anatomy and physiology is a fascinating branch of science that dealt with the anatomy of human body and its physiology. All the experiments described in this book are as per the guidelines given by the Pharmacy council of India for the undergraduates students.
Table of Content
- Estimation of Haemoglobin
- Study of Microscope
- Bleeding Time
- Clotting Time
- Determination of Blood Group (ABO System)
- Recording of Blood Pressure
- Determination of Pulse Rate
- Estimation of R.B.C. Count
- Estimation of W.BC. Count
- Determination of erythrocytese dimentation rate (ESR)
- Microscopic Study of Epithelial Tissue
- Identifications of Axial Bones and Appendicular Bones
- Microscopic Study of Muscular Tissue
- Microscopic Study of Nervous Tissue
Salient features include:
- Most of the experiments are explained diagrammatically for better understanding of the experiments.
- The substantial amount of information is added particularly in all major experiments.
- This book contains sixteen experiments and at the end of each experiment, viva voce question are introduced that will help the students to check their knowledge and self assessment.
- This practical handbook provides structured guidance to both the lab instructor and the student.