|Publishers||R. Narain Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Dr. Saumya Das & Aditi Singhal|
Pharmacology & Toxicology
This book Pharmacology is written in a very simple language giving suitable illustration wherever required to make the students understands the topics in a better manner. This book covers the Introduction to pharmacology, scope of pharmacology, Routes of administration of drugs, General mechanism of drugs action, Drugs acting on the central Nervous system, Drugs acting on respiratory system, Autocoids, Cardio vascular drugs, Drugs affecting renal function, Hormones and hormone antagonists, Drugs acting on digestive system, Chemotherapy of microbial diseases, Disinfectants and antiseptics. This book will help you to be successful in your analysis course for D.Pharm. students of all the universities/technical institutions in India.
Estimated Delivery for Urban Areas 3 to 4 Days
Estimated Delivery for Rural Areas 5 to 7 Days
Table of Content
- Introduction of Pharmacology
- Routes of Administration of Drugs
- General Mechanism of Drugs Action
- General Anaesthetics
- Analgesic, Antipyretics & Non-Steroidal
- Anti-Inflammatory Drugs
- Antirheumatic & Anti-Gout Remedies
- Sedatives & Hypnotics, Anticonvulsants, Analeptics
- Centrally Acting Muscle & Anti-Parkinsonism Agents
- Local Anaesthetics
- Drugs Acting On Autonomic Nervous System
- Cholinergic, Anticholinergic, Anticholinesterase Drugs
- Adrenergic Drugs & Adrenergic Receptor Blockers
- Neurone Blockers & Ganglion Blockers
- Neuromuscular Blockers, Used In Myasthenia Gravis
- Drugs Acting On Eye: Mydriatics, Drugs Used In Glaucoma
- Drugs Acting On Respiratory System
- Cardiovascular Drugs
- Drugs Affecting Renal System
- Hormones & Hormone Antagonists
- Drugs Acting On Digestive System
- Chemotherapy of Microbial Diseases
- Disinfectants & Antiseptics
Salient features include
- The book is designed to meet the needs of diploma in pharmacy students studying for the very first time in their curriculum.
- Thus complexity of the matter has been avoided with a view that complete course content has to be completed by the student in limited time period.
- The subject matter has been presented in a lucid, comprehensive and systematic manner which is easy to understand and also develops writing ability for students to score good marks in upcoming examination.
- Course content has been divided into topic and in chapters form according to curriculum framed by Pharmacy Council of India.