|Publishers||R. Narain Publishers & Distributors|
|Subject||Pharmaceutics – I|
Pharmaceutics – I
This book Pharmaceutics – I is written in a very simple language giving suitable illustration wherever required to make the students understands the topics in a better manner. This book covers the historical background and development of profession of pharmacy, prescription, posology, and pharmaceutical calculations. The different dosage forms – solid, semisolid, liquid like powder, paste, suspension, emulsion respectively and pharmaceutical incompatibilities are describe proper manner. This textbook will help you to be successful in your analysis course for B.Pharm. students of all the universities/technical institutions in India.
Estimated Delivery for Urban Areas 3 to 4 Days
Estimated Delivery for Rural Areas 5 to 7 Days
Table of Content
- History of Pharmacy
- Dosage Form
- Pharmaceutical Calculations
- Liquid Dosage Forms
- Monophasic Liquid Dosage Forms
- Biphasic Liquids (Suspension & Emulsion)
- Pharmaceutical Incompatibility
- Semisolids Dosage Forms
The current book is a small attempt to discuss the basics of pharmaceutics with the help of illustrations. Every attempt has been made that:
- Language is easily followed by the reader.
- Study material is not too lengthy and on the other hand vital details are present.
- Course content is accompanied with illustrations.
- Course content can be easily read and revised in specified time period.