|Publishers||R. Narain Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Dr. Lokesh Kumar Bhardwaj & Aditya Pratap Singh|
|Subject||Pharmaceutics – I|
Pharmaceutics – I
This book Pharmaceutics – I is written in a very simple language giving suitable illustration wherever required to make the students understands the topics in a better manner. This book covers the historical background and development of profession of pharmacy, Introduction of different dosage forms, Metrology, Packaging of pharmaceuticals, Size separation, Mixing and Homogenization, Clarification and Filtration, Extraction and Galenicals, Distillation, Introduction to drying process, Sterilization, Aseptic techniques, Processing of Tablets, Processing of Capsules, Study of immunological products. This book will help you to be successful in your analysis course for D. Pharm. students of all the universities/technical institutions in India.
Table of Content
- Dosage forms of Drugs
- Introduction to Pharmacopoeia
- Packaging of Pharmaceuticals
- Size Reduction
- Size Separation
- Mixing and Homogenisation
- Clarification and Filtration
- Extraction and Galenicals
- Heat Process
- Drying Process
- Processing of Tablets
- Processing of Capsules
- Immunity and Immunological Preparations
- Board Question Papers
Salient features include
- The book is designed to meet the needs of diploma in pharmacy students studying for the very first time in their curriculum.
- Thus complexity of the matter has been avoided with a view that complete course content has to be completed by the student in limited time period.
- The subject matter has been presented in a lucid, comprehensive and systematic manner which is easy to understand and also develops writing ability for students to score good marks in upcoming examination.
- Course content has been divided into topic and in chapters form according to curriculum framed by Pharmacy Council of India.