|Publishers||R. Narain Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Dr. Udit Jain & Ms. Parul Srivastava|
|Subject||Pharmaceutical Inorganic Chemistry|
Pharmaceutical Inorganic Chemistry
Pharmaceutical Inorganic chemistry deals with the monographs of inorganic drugs and pharmaceuticals specifically, the science of Impurities in pharmaceutical substances. This book describes the principle involved in the limit test and medicinal uses of inorganic compounds. A brief outline of Acids, Bases, and Buffers, extra and intracellular electrolytes are discussed. Radiopharmaceuticals are also discussed as therapeutic agents. This textbook will help you to be successful in your analysis course for B.Pharm. students of all the universities/technical institutions in India.
Estimated Delivery for Urban Areas 3 to 4 Days
Estimated Delivery for Rural Areas 5 to 7 Days
Table of Content
- Impurities in Pharmaceutical Substances
- Acids, Bases & Buffers
- Intracellular Electrolytes
- Dental Products
- Gastrointestinal Agents, Acidifiers & Antacid & Cathartics & Antimicrobials
- Miscellaneous Compounds
- The subject matter has been presented in a lucid, comprehensive and systematic manner which is easy to understand and also develops writing ability for students to score good marks in upcoming examination.
- New topics in some units have been added which are important for semester examination as well as competitive examinations.
- This new edition of pharmaceutical chemistry broadly divided into five units. The Chapters in each unit further divided into sections and subsections to facilitate the organization of topics.