|Publishers||R. Narain Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Dr. Niraj Gupta|
Pharmaceutical Inorganic Chemistry (RNPD B. Pharm. Series)
This book is designed to meet the needs of bachelor in pharmacy students studying for the very first time in their curriculum. Thus complexity of the matter has been avoided with a view that complete course content has to be completed by the student in limited time period. Every precaution has been taken for accuracy and clarity of the subject matter. We hope that this book will be successful in its objectives and will receive appreciation from students and teachers alike.
Table of Content
- Impurities in pharmaceutical substances
- General methods of preparation
- Acids, Bases and Buffers
- Major extra and intracellular electrolytes
- Dental products
- Gastrointestinal agents
- Miscellaneous compounds
- Poison and Antidote
1. Exactly as per syllabus prescribed by Pharmacy council of India.
2. Easy to follow, step wise , self explanatory and students friendly.
3. Well labeled diagram.