|Publishers||R. Narain Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Shubham Verma, Bhanu Priya & Yatendra Kumar|
It is great pleasure in presenting the book (Pharmaceutical Engineering-Theory) for B.Pharm. The present book on pharmaceutical Engineering has been written according to the syllabus prescribed by PCI. All the topics which are needed to understand the concept clearly are given in this book. Different aspects of laboratory as well as pharmaceutical industries were touched, i.e., size reduction, size separation, filtration, flow of fluids, drying, materials to be used in the construction of processing equipments etc.
Estimated Delivery for Urban Areas 3 to 4 Days
Estimated Delivery for Rural Areas 5 to 7 Days
Table of Content
- Flow of Fluids
- Size Reduction
- Size Separation
- Heat Transfer
- Material of Pharmaceutical Plant Construction & Corrosion
- Glossary Words
- Multiple Choice Questions
Salient features include:
- Easy to understand style of writing which makes the book a self study material.
- Each new concept has been introduced through day-to-day problem of interest in pharmaceutical industries which makes the subject matter interesting.
- The language of the book on the whole, is easy to understand.
- Wherever need neatly labelled figures have been drawn.