|Publishers||R. Narain Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Dr. Lokesh Kumar Bhardwaj & Praveen Kumar|
|Subject||Pharmaceutical Chemistry – I|
This book Pharmaceutical Chemistry – I is written in a very simple language giving suitable illustration wherever required to make the students understands the topics in a better manner. This book covers the General discussion on the inorganic compounds, Acids, bases and buffers, Antioxidants, Gastrointestinal agents, Topical Agents, Antimicrobials and Astringents, Dental Products, Respiratory stimulants, Expectorants and Emetics, Antidotes, Major Intra and Extra cellular electrolytes, Inorganic official compounds, Radio pharmaceuticals and contrast media, Quality control of Drugs and pharmaceuticals, Identification test. This book will help you to be successful in your analysis course for D.Pharm. students of all the universities/technical institutions in India.
Table of Content
- Acid, Base & Buffers
- Gastrointestinal Agents
- Topical Agents
- Dental Products
- Respiratory Stimulants
- Emetics & Expectorants
- Official Compounds of Calcium, Iron & Iodine
- Radiopharmaceuticals & Contrast Media
- Quality Control of drugs & Pharmaceuticals
- Impurities in Pharmaceuticals
- Limit Tests
- Identification Tests for Cations and Radicals
- Board Question Papers
Salient features include
- The book is designed to meet the needs of diploma in pharmacy students studying for the very first time in their curriculum.
- Thus complexity of the matter has been avoided with a view that complete course content has to be completed by the student in limited time period.
- The subject matter has been presented in a lucid, comprehensive and systematic manner which is easy to understand and also develops writing ability for students to score good marks in upcoming examination.
- Course content has been divided into topic and in chapters form according to curriculum framed by Pharmacy Council of India.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.