|Publishers||R. Narain Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Manish Kumar Shakya, Sheetal Singh & Pranjal Kumar Singh|
Pathology refers to the predicted or actual progression of particular diseases. As a field of general inquiry and research, pathology addresses four components of disease: cause, mechanisms of development (pathogenesis), structural alterations of cells (morphologic changes), and the consequences of changes (clinical manifestations).
Estimated Delivery for Urban Areas 3 to 4 Days
Estimated Delivery for Rural Areas 5 to 7 Days
Table of Content
- Basic Principles of Cell Injury & Adaptation
- Process of Inflammation & Repair
- Diseases of Cardiovascular System
- Respiratory & Renal System
- Diseases of Haematological & Endocrine System
- Diseases of Nervous System
- Gastrointestinal System
- Diseases of Bones & Joints
- Principles of Cancer
- Infectious & Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Salient features include:
- In this book the main topics of General Pathology of different disease related to various system were chosen, wrote in a simple easy language.
- Readers can understand the basics in Pathology of infectious diseases, non infectious diseases, systemic pathology hematologic pathology etc.
- This book is a here to clarify the basics of Pathophysiology in less time and interesting manner.
- This book is designed as per the syllabus prescribed by Pharmacy Council of India for the B.Pharm. II semester students.