|Publishers||R. Narain Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Dr. Sokinder Kumar, Dr. Sameer Rastogi & Nidhi Srivastava|
|Subject||Human Anatomy & Physiology|
Human Anatomy & Physiology
Availability: Out of stock
This book Human Anatomy & Physiology is written in a very simple language giving suitable illustration wherever required to make the students understands the topics in a better manner. This book covers the Introduction and scope of Anatomy and Physiology, Cell, Tissue, The Blood, Circulatory System, Digestive System, Urinary System, Respiratory System, Lymphatic System, The Skeleton, Endocrine Glands, Sense Organs, Skeletal Muscles, Nervous System, Reproductive System. This book will help you to be successful in your analysis course for D.Pharm. students of all the universities/technical institutions in India.
Out of stock
Table of Content
- Introduction and scope of Anatomy and Physiology
- The Cell
- The Tissue
- The Blood
- Circulatory System
- Digestive System
- Urinary System
- Respiratory System
- Lymphatic System
- The Skeleton
- Endocrine Glands
- Sense Organs
- Skeletal Muscles
- Nervous System
- Reproductive System.
Salient features include
- The book is designed to meet the needs of diploma in pharmacy students studying for the very first time in their curriculum.
- Thus complexity of the matter has been avoided with a view that complete course content has to be completed by the student in limited time period.
- The subject matter has been presented in a lucid, comprehensive and systematic manner which is easy to understand and also develops writing ability for students to score good marks in upcoming examination.
- Course content has been divided into topic and in chapters form according to curriculum framed by Pharmacy Council of India.
Yash Gupta –
Excellent and latest informative study…
kamal shah –
Study material provided by RNPD is easy to understand and as per syllabus.
reena sharma –
Effective matter in books in very less amount. Such a useful books for students and professionals
anil mehara –
Particularly for pharmacy we have gained satisfactorily .it is a plateform where aacording to syllabus all books are available
Rajveer Kooli –
A very informative and quality material provided to the students for scoring good Mark’s.
Anwar Barbhuyan –
Appreciable & effective content.Help the students to understand the core concept of the topic.