|Publishers||R. Narain Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Ashish Mishra & Shilpi Mishra|
|Subject||Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy|
Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy
This book Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy is written in a very simple language giving suitable illustration wherever required to make the students understands the topics in a better manner. This book covers the Concept of Hospital, Hospital Pharmacy, Drug Distribution system in Hospitals, Manufacturing, Sterile manufacture, Non-sterile manufacture, P.T.C. (Pharmacy Therapeutic Committee), Hospital Formulary system, Drug Information service, Surgical dressing, Application of computers, Introduction to Clinical pharmacy practice, Modern dispensing aspects, Common daily terminology used in the practice of Medicine, Disease, manifestation and patho-physiology, Physiological parameters with their significance, Drug Interactions, Adverse Drug Reaction, Drugs in Clinical Toxicity, Drug dependences, Bio-availability of drugs. This book will help you to be successful in your analysis course for D.Pharm. students of all the universities/technical institutions in India.
Table of Content
- Introduction of hospital
- Hospital pharmacy
- Drug distribution system in hospitals
- Economic aspect of manufacturing
- Sterile & non-sterile manufacturing
- Procurements of stores and testing of raw materials.
- Hospital Formulary System & Pharmacy Therapeutic Committee
- Drug information service & Drug surgical dressing
- Application of computers
- Introduction to clinical pharmacy
- Modern aspect of dispensing
- Disease, manifestation and pathophysiology
- Physiological parameters with their significance
- Drug interaction
- Adverse drug reaction
- Drugs in clinical toxicity Drug dependence
- Bioavailability of drugs
- Clinical Terminologies
- Latin Terms & Abbreviation
Salient features include
- The book is designed to meet the needs of diploma in pharmacy students studying for the very first time in their curriculum.
- Thus complexity of the matter has been avoided with a view that complete course content has to be completed by the student in limited time period.
- The subject matter has been presented in a lucid, comprehensive and systematic manner which is easy to understand and also develops writing ability for students to score good marks in upcoming examination.
- Course content has been divided into topic and in chapters form according to curriculum framed by Pharmacy Council of India.