|Publishers||R. Narain Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Dr. Archana Agarwal|
|Subject||Community Pharmacy & Management Series By RNPD|
Community Pharmacy & Management Series By RNPD (AS PER PCI ER-2020)
This book has been written with an idea of introducing different aspects and fundamentals of the subject of Community Pharmacy and Management to students of diploma level. This book contains all the important parameters that need to be considered before and during the patient counseling and treatment. The contents of the book have been designed in accordance with the latest revised syllabus of Pharmacy Council of India for D. Pharm Second Year Students.
In compiling this book, we have consulted several books, journals and other regulatory materials and we express our indebtedness to those authors, publishers and regulatory officials. This book has been written to provide theoretical information in an operational manner about procedures, techniques and methods used to maintain the management and dignity of community pharmacist.
Estimated Delivery for Urban Areas 3 to 4 Days
Estimated Delivery for Rural Areas 5 to 7 Days
|Dimensions||20 × 12 × 1 cm|
Table of Content
1. Community Pharmacy Practice
2. Prescription and prescription handling
3. Communication skills
4. Patient counselling
5. Medication Adherence
6. Health Screening Services in Community Pharmacy
7. Over The Counter (OTC) Medications
8. Responding to Symptoms Minor Ailments
9. Community Pharmacy Management
Salient features include
- The book is designed to meet the needs of diploma in pharmacy students studying for the very first time in their curriculum.
- Thus complexity of the matter has been avoided with a view that complete course content has to be completed by the student in limited time period.
- The subject matter has been presented in a lucid, comprehensive and systematic manner which is easy to understand and also develops writing ability for students to score good marks in upcoming examination.
- Course content has been divided into topic and in chapters form according to curriculum framed by Pharmacy Council of India.