|Publishers||R. Narain Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Dr. Atul Pratap Singh & Dr. Niraj Gupta|
|Subject||Biopharmaceutics & Pharmacokinetics|
Biopharmaceutics & Pharmacokinetics
Biopharmaceutics is the study of the relationships between the physical and chemical properties, dosage, and form of administration of a drug and its activity in the living body. Pharmacokinetics refers to the study of the time course of a drug within the body (extent and duration of systemic exposure to the drug) and also incorporates the process about the drug’s absorption, distribution, metabolism, and excretion (ADME) pattern.
Estimated Delivery for Urban Areas 3 to 4 Days
Estimated Delivery for Rural Areas 5 to 7 Days
Table of Content
- Introduction to Biopharmaceutics
- Bioavailability and Bioequivalence
- Multicompartment models
- Nonlinear Pharmacokinetics: Introduction, Factors causing Non-linearity, Michaelis-menton method of estimating parameters.
Salient features include:
- In this book various chapters we have laid emphasis on the relevance of the topic and introduced the concepts in simple, easy to understand language.
- This textbook of Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics includes five units. These includes Introduction to Biopharmaceutics (UNIT-I), Elimination and Bioavailability and Bioequivalence (UNIT- II), Pharmacokinetics (UNIT- III), Multi-compartment models (UNIT- IV), Nonlinear Pharmacokinetics (UNIT- V).
- While the stress has been on keeping the concept as clear as crystal, language simple, subject matter in flow and continuity, the student will also discover the real pleasure of extra information through the foot notes/remarks here and there.