|Publishers||R. Narain Publishers & Distributors|
|Author||Manish Kumar & Vishal Singh|
|Subject||Biochemistry & Clinical Pathology|
Biochemistry & Clinical Pathology
This book Biochemistry & Clinical Pathology is written in a very simple language giving suitable illustration wherever required to make the students understands the topics in a better manner. This book covers the Introduction to biochemistry, Carbohydrates, Lipids, Vitamins, Enzymes, Therapeutics. This book will help you to be successful in your analysis course for D.Pharm. students of all the universities/technical institutions in India.
Estimated Delivery for Urban Areas 3 to 4 Days
Estimated Delivery for Rural Areas 5 to 7 Days
Table of Content
- Vitamins and Co-enzymes
- Water and Mineral Metabolism
- Introduction of Pathology of Blood and Urine
- Board Question Papers
Salient features include
- The book is designed to meet the needs of diploma in pharmacy students studying for the very first time in their curriculum.
- Thus complexity of the matter has been avoided with a view that complete course content has to be completed by the student in limited time period.
- The subject matter has been presented in a lucid, comprehensive and systematic manner which is easy to understand and also develops writing ability for students to score good marks in upcoming examination.
- Course content has been divided into topic and in chapters form according to curriculum framed by Pharmacy Council of India.